你可知道石頭 要幾多眼淚才被沖走
Do you know how many teardrops a stone needs to be wash out?
你早知探戈 一下推一下卸便會失手
You had known that how easy it would be to stumble in tango.
你可知我背後 有幾多冷汗朝著你流
Do you know how much cold sweat perspire for you in my back?
如共你再錯失半步 便是我的盡頭
Another mistaken step would be my extremity.

明白沒有 在懸崖上哪可退後
Do you understand how could one ever step back on the edge of cliff?
你要轉左我不會行右
If you turn leftward, I would never walk rightward.
望著自己的映像搖曳跌盪
Look at the figure of myself, which was bold, unconstrained,
仍然優雅地盲目搏鬥
and still battled gracefully and blindly.

明白沒有 任何難度我都接受
Do you understand?
I can accept any difficulties.
我會疼惜你最新好友
I will cherish your new good friend.
捏著自己的心臟狂烈跳動
Seizing my furious heartbeat,
但求跟你伴奏
I wish nothing but being your accompaniment.

殘酷夠 仁慈未夠 離別舞別遺漏
Cruel enough but lacking in mercy,
don't miss a thing in the dance of farewell;
團聚夠 裂痕未夠 憑甚麼換對手
reunion enough but lack of chasm, why should I be replaced?
抱上抱下 我是不倒的一個木偶
carrying you up and down, I am a puppet never falling down.
我一跌一碰 紅地毯不懂痛楚
任由你踐踏 強逼你回頭
I blunder and bump.
The red carpet does not feel the pain despite all tramples and treads,
and enfore you to return.

我有想過復仇 至少可製造 留下理由
I thought of revenge,
that would give me a reason to stay at least.
其實我怕說聲再會 便是世間盡頭
I am afraid that you would send me to the end of my world with a goodbye.

柔腸被磨碎之後 能覆蓋宇宙
Pieces of my broken heart will overlay the whole universe.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    RayofLIght 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()