不問妳為何流眼淚
I would never ask the reason that your tears fell down.
不在乎妳心裡還有誰
I don’t care who else is still in your heart.
且讓我給妳安慰
Please let me be your consolation,
不論結局是喜是悲
no matter the ending would be happy or sorrowful.
走過千山萬水
After walking through a long and arduous journey,
在我心裡妳永遠是那麼美
You will always be as beautiful in my heart as the way you are.

 

既然愛了就不後悔(無怨無悔)
Once I fell in love, there would be no regrets,
再多的苦我 也願意背
no matter how much pain I would have to bear
我的愛如潮水
My love flows like tides.
愛如潮水將我向妳推
The tides of love push me into you,
緊緊跟隨
and follow you closely
愛如潮水它將妳我包圍
This tides of love tight you and me up.

 

我再也不願見妳在深夜裡買醉
I would never want to see you drunk at night,
不願別的男人見識妳的嫵媚
never hope other guys to see your beauty.
妳該知道這樣會讓我心碎
You ought to know that it would break my heart.

 

答應我妳從此不在深夜裡徘徊
Promise me that you would never stroll in the dark,
不要輕易嚐試放縱的滋味
do not ever try the taste of losing control
妳可知道這樣會讓我心碎
Do you know that it would break my heart?

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    RayofLIght 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()