真的不明白  應該過怎樣的青春
I don't understand what kind of youth should I lead
是否愛的人到最後都會變的陌生
Would all those who I have ever loved become strangers?
努力拼湊每段記憶卻仍然不完整
Try to piece every memory together but still incomplete
為何你對感情這麼不認真
Why are you so indeffent to my feelings?

走進你的心  才發現只是座空城
Walk into your heart and find it just a ruin
住得再久我也找不到y座溫暖的燈
NO matter how longer I live in can't I find a warm lamp.
每個過路人都以為是你的腳步聲
Every pessenger was mistaken for your footsteps
我的心不怕苦還是想要等
In spite of the bitterness, I still want to wait

你又忘了我  多怕冷
You have forgot how I am sensitive to coldness
多麼多麼怕  一個人
how much I am afraid of being lonely
卻只給我  不在乎  不在乎的眼神
but only bring me a careless glimps
(卻只給我  不單純  不單純的疑問)
(but only bring me a doubt)

如果說學得會去拒絕  才算聰明的男人
If only learning to reject could one be a smart guy
那麼我情願保持這樣的愚蠢
I would rather keep being such a stupid person

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    RayofLIght 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()